Are you intrigued by politics? Curious about government, how it works and what it is really for? Planning a career in the civil service? Then A Politics is the course for you. It is the perfect course for those looking to deepen their understanding of the world we live in, as well as those looking to study the subject at university level.
A Level Politics
Course code: 7152
Delivery method: Online
Course duration: 24 Months
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: AQA A Politics
Awarding body: AQA
If you want to understand why the political system is the way it is and how this can be influenced and shaped then you will find this course both informative and intriguing.
A Level Politics enables you to develop a critical understanding of politics, its processes and the ability to critically evaluate the system. This encourages you to be an informed and active citizen. You will cover politics in the USA and the UK and look at subjects like people, politics and participation as well as how Britain is governed in the modern day.
Upon successful completion of the exam and practical assessments (as administered by AQA), you will have achieved an internationally recognised AQA A Level Politics.
Our A Level courses come with tutor feedback and support by email for 24 months. They will mark your TMAs and provide valuable guidance through any trickier parts of the course whenever you need it. You will also receive a study guide to help you with all aspects of studying, essay writing and general student skills.
- You will develop your critical thinking skills and the ability to interpret, evaluate and comment.
- You will develop an awareness of the nature of politics and the relationship between political ideas as well as institutions and processes.
- You will develop an understanding of the structures of authority and how the political system in the United Kingdom works, you will also exam the differences with other systems.
- You will gain an informed understanding of the rights and the responsibilities of the individual.
- You will develop a passion in contemporary politics.
The AQA A Level Politics qualification is gained once all 3 exam papers are successfully completed.
These exams are administered by the AQA. As a private candidate you will sit your exams in an exam centre such as a school, college or private tuition centre. Use the map below there are a huge number of places where you can sit your exams. You will need to contact the exam centre in good time to make arrangements regarding the fieldwork.
In addition, there will be a number of tutor marked assessments (TMAs) to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the course materials, with the tutor sending comments to guide you through any areas of potential difficulty, as well as a range of self-assessments that are indicators that you understand the materials as you work through them. These are for your own information, and do not need to be shown to your course tutor.
The course is primarily an online course using a Learning Management System (LMS).
The online course has many features that cannot be printed such as embedded videos, forums and interactive tests.
The course includes Tutor Marked Assessments which you access and submit through the online system.
This course is divided into 3 units:
• The government and politics of the UK
• The government and politics of the USA, and comparative politics
• Political ideas
Your online course contains mini assessments at the end of each chapter. However, if you wish to sit a Mock Exam before the finals, we can arrange that at the centre or online. Mock exam fees are additional, and they may vary from £25 to £50 per paper.
Please contact us on 02033028140 or visit our exam centre website for more information and guidance on how to book your final exam http://privateexamcentre.co.uk/.
Roughly 6 months before your chosen exam date, you should book your place at an exam centre to take the final exam exams for A-Level Certificates.
Advanced level qualifications (known as A levels) are subject-based qualifications conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education, as well as a school leaving qualification offered by educational bodies in the United Kingdom. The exams take place every summer (May/June), and results are released in August.
Please contact us on 02033028140 or visit our exam centre website for more information and guidance on how to book your final exam http://privateexamcentre.co.uk/
Your exam fees aren’t included in the course cost as they’re paid directly to the exam centre. They’ll vary depending on which centre you choose. It is recommended to book your exams will in advance to avoid late booking fees. Book your exams now!
How to Enrol:
- If you’d like to pay in full, you can enrol online using the ‘Purchase’ button.
- If you’d like to set up an interest-free payment plan, get in touch with our A Level Advisors on 0800 7723464.
- If you have any disabilities which you think might affect your studies or assessments, please let us know before you enrol so we can advise you on whether reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate your needs.
Once your purchase is completed, you will receive your login details within 24 hours, and you will be good to go! Everyone at BestGrade wishes you the best of luck on your studying journey! We know it’s both rewarding and challenging, but your qualification will make a significant contribution to your career path and life. Good luck!
- Book your place today! Prices are on sale for a limited time only.